- Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Click on the “Plugins” menu.
- Scroll down to the plugin.
- Click on the “Check for updates“. ( Make sure plugin is activated and licensed )
How to find an Envato username.
- Log in to your Envato account.
- After successful login, you found the Envato username upper right corner.
How to install a plugin
- Step 1: Download the zip file from the codecanyon.net
- Step 2: Extract the downloaded zip file on your desktop or in any folder.
- Step 3: Open the extracted folder.
- Step 4: Here you found three folders 1) Documentation 2) License 3) Plugin.
- Step 5: Open the “Plugin” folder. Now you found the main plugin file “plugin.zip“.
- Step 6: Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Step 7: Mouse over the “Plugins” menu and click on “Add new“.
- Step 8: Click on the “Upload Plugin” button and then click on the “Browse” button.
- Step 9: Select the “plugin.zip” file and click on the “Upload” button.
- Step 10: Now the final step, after uploading a complete click on the “Activate Plugin” button.
How to find your purchase code
- Log into your Envato Market account.
- Hover the mouse over your username at the top of the screen.
- Click ‘Downloads’ from the drop-down menu.
- Click ‘License certificate & purchase code’ (available as PDF or text file).
Here is an example of a Text License certificate and purchase code: