How to install a plugin
- Step 1: Download the zip file from the codecanyon.net
- Step 2: Extract the downloaded zip file on your desktop or in any folder.
- Step 3: Open the extracted folder.
- Step 4: Here you found three folders 1) Documentation 2) License 3) Plugin.
- Step 5: Open the “Plugin” folder. Now you found the main plugin file “plugin.zip“.
- Step 6: Log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Step 7: Mouse over the “Plugins” menu and click on “Add new“.
- Step 8: Click on the “Upload Plugin” button and then click on the “Browse” button.
- Step 9: Select the “plugin.zip” file and click on the “Upload” button.
- Step 10: Now the final step, after uploading a complete click on the “Activate Plugin” button.
Still no luck? We can help!
Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.Contact us now